Tuesday 14 January 2014

A pleasant little interlude...

"Admiring from afar"
To counteract the feeling that everything I'm trying to put together is taking so long, it felt great to do a bit of tearing and gluing, painting and drawing, and end up with something to show for it...albeit  a bit teensy!
(A little jiggery pokery computery collage added to the mix!)


"Footprints"

I am really excited about showing you the goodies I almost have ready to launch into the world. But for now I offer you these little mixed media pieces. I love how they have turned out, especially the bear below..but you know I have a soft spot for these furry fellows!

"Friend..?!"



The tea bags even got involved in these ones...yet another excuse to pour a cup!
Hope you're all getting back into the swing of things again after the hols...did they even happen?! xx