Tuesday 17 July 2012

mini stitcheries!


I wanted to make some smaller stitcheries ..smaller equals more affordable!...and it means treble the fun for me :)


This is a based on the large Dancing Queen piece recently shown...still twirling amongst those flowers!



Little 7" x 5" oval hoops with a some fabric, paint, and stitch and winged girly-ness.




My "pose inspiration" usually comes from a  vast source be it family, friends, t'internet, magazines...this time I set up a camera in my bedroom and posed away, praying no one would a) walk in at that precise moment and b) ever happen upon the selection of photographs where I look like a complete dufus. This last stitchery is from said catalogue of poses... I think I had spotted a cobweb in the eaves :) 

They'll be getting listed in my etsy shop shortly!

Hope you have a lovely day! :)x


7 comments:

  1. OMG so lovely and detailed....pure bliss is working on little things, and you have done it so very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the oval shape...reminds me of holly hobby art i had as a little girl.
    + of course i adore your stitched girls...jenny, you go straight to my heart!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, these are just fantastic. I am just blown away by how prolific and perfect your work is. Lovely details and pitch perfect medley of hues. These will be snatched up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I love the mix of machine and hand embroidery. Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always!! Your creations are so full of texture, beauty & imagination. I think my daughter would also love.
    Hope all good with you. The summer hols are now upon us. My kids are still running on hyper mode & expecting the level of involvement of school & after school clubs. My one-woman-entertainment is exhausting :-) How's you getting on?
    Hugs
    Kat Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Jenny, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete