Thursday 31 March 2011

JOY journal winner :)



Not being a great fan of those long pauses that seem to happen on tv before the announcement of the winner....i'll just dive in...
The winner of the JOY journal is Catherine Constance! Yay!!!! Congratulations and a big hug to you!
It is wonderful to know my journal will be able to experience a bit of that fantastic french lifestyle that I envy Catherine of :)
And at the request of Catherine, the covers will soon be adorning spring flowers...pop back tomorrow for the Paint Party and I hope to have it done (small vomiting child permitting!)
Thankyou all so much for joining in, I loved reading all your suggestions..and now have a catalogue of inspiration for the next journals :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Catherine. can i send myself to her in france along with your amazing journal????
    Oh it's beautiful, I know she wil LOVE it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much, you have made my week, actually my month.... It's just gorgeous.. you and Heather are both invited to have lunch one afternoon.... I'll have to organise something for early April.... virtual lunch, French style, could be fun. I'm being really dippy, I can't see your email anywhere... can you send me your email address.. still have big silly grin on my face... Hope your sick child gets better soon... Big, Huge, Massive HUG ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Catherine! You create such beautiful journals!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete