Thursday 14 October 2010

My Creative Space

Do you remember when I cropped the photo sharing my creative space due to building site work!? Well....the final stage of the attic conversion/stair building is underway (Yay!) and so all my crafty goodness has been packed away.......(BOO!)
But I have managed to do a little bit of sewing as my trusty sewing machine doesn't like to be packed away without a fight :)

I'm loving making these beehived, swirly hairdo'd angels..still to hand stitch detail.

flowery hair clasps

the cupboard in question...erm no this is only a little bit of my crafty stuff......again yay! for the cropped photos!! :)

More inspiring creative spaces here!
More blogtoberfestering here! :)
Remember my Giveaway of Goodness toooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Your swirl angels are beautiful!!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angels are super cool. And I love the workspace photo, you are not alone.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete