I've titled this post Sunday Sketches but its more a sunday splurge of colour and random shapes with a couple of works in progress added for good measure! It shows I have been doing some artwork however!
There are many more great (and proper!) sketches to be seen here.
As for the Blog Award, I'm so chuffed to say I've been given two awards from two very lovely ladies Anne and Lisa . Thankyou!!
And so due to their very loveliness I am compelled to go against my natural urge to avoid all things that involve standing under a spotlight.... and go for it!! :)
So the Award requests I give you 7 pieces of info about myself and then pay it forward by nominating 7 "recently" discovered stylish blogs! Here goes.....(and in no particular order)
1) My first ever crush was on BA Baracus..... "I pity the fool"......
2) Rock and roll is in my genes...I'm related to the original singer of ACDC....
However I never found out until I was well past the age of using it as "cool" leverage!
Which leads me onto...
3) My Dad was a chemistry teacher at the same high school I went to.... thankfully there were 2 chemistry teachers at the school one of which everyone hated, so I didn't get too much flack as a result. However I never took Chemistry as a subject to find out!!
4) I gave birth to my two girls at home (no it wasn't an accident!!) It was soooo lovely to be able to curl up in my own bed a few hours after birth for the night.
5) When I was 21 I set off to Australia with a one way ticket and £350 in my pocket....I pray my children never put me through the same scenario! :)
6) After quite a bit of wandering I have returned with my family to live in the same place that I grew up..a pretty wee town of red sandstone where James Barrie wrote Peter Pan in his wash house......hmmmm maybe thats where all these winged girls are coming from...
7) I met the love of my life on a blind date :)
ok and the wonderful blogs I am paying the "Stylish Blog Award" forward to are
ooops, thats 8....!